Re: [xml] "anoncvs cut at LIBXML2_2_6_8 ?"

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 05:57:52PM +0200, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:

I tried to update some files from the anoncvs, but all I get are
revisions up to the LIBXML2_2_6_8 tag. Do others the experience the same

  server changed, check the IP you get, verify it's not static from
/etc/hosts or some other problem.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team