RE: [xml] XPath question w/ libxml2

I do not know which compiler it is (I believe MSC was mentioned, but I
have not encountered NaN comparison problems with that compiler
myself),
but you can find a list of compiler specific defines at

It is msvc 6 w/ SP5 installed.  There is a macro, _MSC_VER that is
defined that has the value 1200 defined for msvc6.  I don't have the
newer versions (.net) but something like

#if _MSC_VER == 1200
        compiler_bug_fix
#else
        rational code
#endif

However I can't really test this b/c I only have one version of the
compiler installed.
RE