Re: [xml] xmllint segfault in recurring reference of xs:extension

Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Okay, fixed in CVS, the error is reported ... 3 times, I don't know
why the type tried to be fixed 3 times. That could probably be solved
but at least there is a fimple fix around the problem (stack overflow).

Hi Daniel.
Thank for sparing your time about this problem.
That is solved in libxml2.6.9 actually.
But I still got segfault with following schema file.

error.xsd---------------------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
targetNamespace="test" xmlns:t="test">
  <xs:element name="elem" type="t:atype"/>
    <xs:complexType name="atype">
        <xs:complexContent>
           <xs:extension base="t:atype">
           </xs:extension>
       </xs:complexContent>
    </xs:complexType>
</xs:schema>

error.xsd:6: element extension: Schemas parser error : Schemas:
extension type extension 2 is recursive
Segmentation fault

The difference between last schema and this schema is existence of
xs:element.
This xs:element has a reference to recursive complexType.

thanks
Taihei