Re: [xml] sort functions

Hi!

Thanks, Lucas.

But what is this libc you mentioned? Do you mean I should implement my own qsort?

        I don't know which platform you're using but libc It's the
basic C Library. If you are using Linux your libc is the glibc
(Gnu C Library). Solaris, AIX and others has their owns.
        Since qsort is part of POSIX (I'm not sure but also BSD 4.3),
your C Library should ship it. So you don't need to implement it :)

--

[]'s
Lucas Brasilino