Re: [xml] any complete Relax NG samples?

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 10:18:46AM -0400, Chris Ryland wrote:
I searched the site for a while but didn't find any Relax NG code
samples.

What I'm looking for is a simple example on the order of the other
sample code--parsing an XML file, then validating it with a Relax NG
schema.

  Hum, check xmllint --relaxng code in xmllint.c

I can probably bull my way through the whole process, but if anyone has
a ready example, that'd sure be helpful.

  That should be fairly simple.

Also does libxml2 support the compact form of Relax NG directly? (I
know it's no problem to convert the compact form (which is much more
approachable for reading/editing) into the XML form.)

  I have initial code to do the conversion, it's in CVs but I didn't
took the time yet to integrate it and finish the part missing which is
the include/import ,

Daniel