[xml] any complete Relax NG samples?

I searched the site for a while but didn't find any Relax NG code samples.

What I'm looking for is a simple example on the order of the other sample code--parsing an XML file, then validating it with a Relax NG schema.

I can probably bull my way through the whole process, but if anyone has a ready example, that'd sure be helpful.

Also does libxml2 support the compact form of Relax NG directly? (I know it's no problem to convert the compact form (which is much more approachable for reading/editing) into the XML form.)

Thanks!

Cheers!
--Chris Ryland / Em Software, Inc. / www.emsoftware.com