[xml] save the tree into a dat file

Hi, Can libxml2 parse a XML file into a simple HTML file( without the border, color,etc.; just tags and contents)? If so, please give me some pointers and possible functions to use.

And how do you save the data in a tree into a dat file using libxml2? What functions should I be using? I heard about xmlElemDump(), what does it do? I read the spec and didn't understand it. Any other functions?

I want to do this:
1. read an XML document into memory,
2. parse XML data into a tree using libxml2,
3. save elements, contents, atrributes into a dat file, so I can use in BREW to render.

Thank you.

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/