Re: [xml] Cleanup of pseudo Docbook SGML parser from libxml2

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 09:30:03AM +0200, Tobias Reif wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
 >   Mostly FYI and to make sure really nodbody relies on that broken
 > piece of code, I plan to remove the pseudo Docbook SGML parser code.
[...]
 >   As a result the xmllint and xsltproc options "--docbook" which were
 > confusing Docbook XML users will disapear too,

It would be cool if
   http://www.xmlsoft.org/xmllint.html
would be updated as soon as --sgml (etc) disappear(s).

  Well as soon as is hard to quantify. It's removed in CVS,
I cleaned up the man pages, but not the web pages, good point !

Daniel