[xml] Bug fix release libxml2-2.5.11

  This is a quick and minimal bugfix release. It is 2.5.10 code base
with just 2 patches applied to avoid possible crashes with Relax-NG or
with multi-thread programs.
  Available at ftp://xmlsoft.org/

  The current CVs state is too different and not yet ready for a release
so I did not backport a number of less critical fixes which have made into
CVS since 2.5.10 was released.

  Also the new SAX 2 based parser is starting to look good, it's not
commited yet in CVS though. I have made 2 changes to the initially
proposed SAX2 interface:
    - not make separate attributeNs callbacks, the attributes are
      passed to the startElementNs() callback using a stack
      of (localname/prefix/URI/valuestart/valueend) pointers.
    - attributes defaulted from the DTD are passed too, at the
      end of the stack, the number of defaulted attributes is also
      passed so that application may choose to keep or drop them.

Daniel