[xml] xmlTextReader in libxml2

Hello,

I'm beginning a Jabber project in C and xmlTextReader looks like a nice
comfortable interface for the job.

I saw the posts that Jacek Konieczny wrote on the subject, and it seems
that the bug for Expand() is closed, but he's not using xmlTextReader at
all in pyxmpp (his Python module)...is it possible to use xmlTextReader
in a Jabber project, or should I just make my own Jabber-friendly
reader?

It seems that xmlTextReader probably just needs something like:
int xmlTextReaderReadChunk(xmlTextReaderPtr reader,
        const char *chunk,
        int size,
        int terminate);

...But I'm really not sure; I'm new at this. :)