Re: [xml] Problems compiling libxml2-2.5.10 in Borland Builder 5

>Get the current CVS or wait for the next release. Makefile.bcb has recently
>been added and the stuff in win32\bcb5 is outdated.

>Ciao,
>Igor

Thank you, Igor

I use makefile.bcb (from cvs) and now I can compile libxml2, but doing the make I obtain this error:

Error E2209 ..\xmllint.c 23: Unable to open include file 'sys/time.h'

If I try to use the compiled library libxml2.lib or libxml2_a.lib, and I try to link this to other project, I obtain some unresolved external:

Error:  Error: Unresolved external '_snprintf' referenced from C:\FUENTES\LIBRERIAS\FEXPORT\LIBS\LIBXML\LIBXML2_A.LIB|xmlIO

Error:  Error: Unresolved external '__endthread' referenced from C:\FUENTES\LIBRERIAS\FEXPORT\LIBS\LIBXML\LIBXML2_A.LIB|threads

Error:  Error: Unresolved external '__beginthread' referenced from C:\FUENTES\LIBRERIAS\FEXPORT\LIBS\LIBXML\LIBXML2_A.LIB|threads

Error:  Error: Unresolved external '_vsnprintf' referenced from C:\FUENTES\LIBRERIAS\FEXPORT\LIBS\LIBXML\LIBXML2_A.LIB|error

Error:  Error: Unresolved external '__fpclass' referenced from C:\FUENTES\LIBRERIAS\FEXPORT\LIBS\LIBXML\LIBXML2_A.LIB|xpath

If I use your binaries converted using coff2omf, I don’t have any problem, but I would like to compile it

Thank you and best regards