Re: [xml] Problems compiling libxml2-2.5.10 in Borland Builder 5

Hello I'm trying to compile libxml2 in Borland builder
5, but I need config.h

I try to do this:

cscript configure.js zlib=yes compiler=bcb
And an error occurs: makefile.bcb don't exist
It just creates a file: config.bcb But config.h is not
created.

I use the \win32\bcb5\libxml2_a.bpr project to try to
compile the static library, but config.h not found.

Please how can I create a valid config.h to compile
libxml2 in Borland Builder?

Or how can I configure the options to compile it?

Get the current CVS or wait for the next release. Makefile.bcb has recently
been added and the stuff in win32\bcb5 is outdated.

Ciao,
Igor