Re: [xml] Inspecting a RelaxNG schema

At 17:01 31/10/2003, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 04:48:42PM +0100, Luigi Ballabio wrote:

> ...(snipping my own ramblings on the opaqueness of xmlRelaxNGPtr)

> My question is, is there any exported function in the module which will
> allow me to inspect the created schema? Can it be converted to some less
> opaque structure? Or should I resort to coding in C <shudder>?

  It's opaque even at the C level, the structures are defined in the C module
not in the header and not exported.
  What do you need to know from those data structure ? Then an API might
be designed and added. Considering the level of complexity of the Relax-NG
structure, exposing the internals directly won't help you anyway ! Read
the relaxng.c module, see it in action under a debugger and you will see what
I mean, then you might be in a better position to sugest an API.

Daniel,
thanks---that was prompt. I'll do some homework on relaxrg.c and come back (I hope.)

Later,
        Luigi