Re: [xml] Entity output query

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 10:46:52AM -0500, John Daily wrote:
I've been unable to infer a meaningful answer from the silence
that greeted this question.  Shall I just submit this to the bug
system?

  yes that's the best way to make sure it won't be forgotten.

If it helps, I've attached some documents which, when processed
with xsltproc, will demonstrate the issue.

broken.xsl results in the raw 8-bit character; works.xsl
generates the XML entity.

  please attach them to the bugzilla report,

    thanks !

Daniel