Re: "Re: [xml] unresolved external symbol"

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 03:37:32PM +0100, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:

I checked the compile messages once again and found the following:
--------------
chvalid.c
..\chvalid.c(163) : warning C4028: formal parameter 2 different from
declaration
--------------

in chvalid.c we got:

xmlCharInRange (unsigned int val, xmlChRangeGroupPtr rptr)

in chvalid.h we got:

XMLPUBFUN int XMLCALL
              xmlCharInRange(unsigned int val, const xmlChRangeGroupPtr group)

  yeah, I fixed that in CVS last week I think,

Note the different argument names "rptr" & "group" in both functions.
Could that be the reason why the function is not exported?

  I rather think it's the missing "const",

Daniel