"Re: [xml] unresolved external symbol"

Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
I know this was asked many times before, but it seems that I still
cannot manage the problem; linking libxslt 1.0.33 (from cvs) against
libxml2 2.6.0 (from cvs), I get the following errors:

numbers.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlCharInRange
pattern.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlCharInRange

I added xmlCharInRange to the win32/libxml2.def.src file and recompiled;
the linker is still unhappy. Any hints about what is still missing?

This has been fixed, current CVS is okay.

Besides, the libxml2.def.src file is no longer being used. Symbols now have
declarations which mark them as exportable.

I see. Hmm, guess the anonymous cvs lags just a bit... I still get these
errors.
By the way, xmlCharInRange is declared in chvalid.h as follows:

XMLPUBFUN int XMLCALL
                xmlCharInRange(unsigned int val, const
mlChRangeGroupPtr group);

What has to be additionally done to mark it exportable?

Thanks,

Kasimier