Re: [xml] Makefile, configure.js and DSP comments

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 03:13:39PM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Any chance you can check the CVS version before tonite ? I plan to
finally release 2.6.0 this night if there is no last moment problem.

The disc on my Windows machine denies all cooperation. Only one machine is
left to my disposal and even if it has all operating systems installed, I
must complete some other tasks on Linux now.

  heh :-)

I won't be able to boot Windows before 20:00, if that isn't too late...

  Nahh, I will probably do the release late at night. And if you can't check
well that just mean we may get a few patches soon after 2.6.0 :-)

Daniel