Re: [xml] Makefile, configure.js and DSP comments
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Stéphane Bidoul <stephane bidoul softwareag com>
- Cc: oliverst online de, "'Jesse Pelton'" <jsp PKC com>, xml gnome org
- Subject: Re: [xml] Makefile, configure.js and DSP comments
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 05:25:40 -0400
On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 09:26:49AM +0200, Stéphane Bidoul wrote:
On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 06:41:20PM +0200, Stéphane Bidoul wrote:
A few month ago, Igor was always repeating
that those dsp projects where not maintained
anymore. What's their status today?
Should'nt we simply remove them from CVS?
that's probably the right thing to do. What is obsolete
Everything in win32/dsp,
and probably in win32/bsb5 too, since
configure.js now supports the Borland and
Okay, done. I also removed dsp for libxslt !
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev