other ppl out there relying on the configure.js or the project files,
that come with it it would be quite nice to fix it. I will take a look
at it later today or this week.

Jesse Pelton <jsp PKC com> schrieb am 16.10.2003, 14:29:16:
Oliver, would you be willing to provide patches for some or all of this?  I
don't use the MSVC IDE, so I can't address the .dsp issues.  I can deal with
configure.js, but not for a few days, so any changes I make won't make it
into 2.6.0 if it goes out this weekend.

Daniel, do the makefile.am and makefile.in changes fall into your domain?

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 5:15 AM
To: oliverst online de
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] Makefile, configure.js and DSP comments

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 11:04:01AM +0200, oliverst online de wrote:

- DocBook should removed from the configure.js
- in the configure.js an additional kind of static build
should be added
("dll" using LIBXML_STATIC_FOR_DLL)
- it seems like the LIBXML_STATIC define is missing in the
dsp coming
with the libxml2 for the static compile
- in the Makefile.am andMakefile.in in the start folder and
the MSVC,
BCB and VMS project files the "DOCBparser.c" is still
present (mostly
associated with WITH_TRIO_SOURCES)

  Someone provide patches ! I won't mess with the win32 subdir since
I have absolutely no way to test any of the changes I would make.

Daniel