Re: AW: AW: [xml] xmlTextWriter

---------- Original Message -----------
From: "Mickautsch, Alfred" <alfred mickautsch schuler-ag com>

From a quick look I believe you didn't have arguments
implemented yet ?

Did you mean attributes? In that case I did implement them (the
functions called xmlTextWriterWriteProp and so on).

Yes, I meant attributes, didn't recofnize the WriteProp function cause I
called it differently I think :)

I do suggest you follow the naming scheme from the .NET API the xmlReader and
writer are based upon, you can find the urls to it in the text file I put at:
http://dolphin.student.utwente.nl/xmlwriter/xmlwriter.txt

Or just look at:
http://dotgnu.org/pnetlib-doc/
http://dotgnu.org/pnetlib-doc/System/Xml/XmlWriter.html
http://dotgnu.org/pnetlib-doc/System/Xml/XmlTextWriter.html

This to keep things consistent :)

I believe they use StartAttribute etc. instead of WriteProp there :)

Greets,
   Jeroen Cranendonk