[xml] Charset trouble

Hello, All !

Sorry for my pure english :)
I have some trouble with html-forms contains russian letters. For example, I see (using tcpdump) that all available browsers (Opera 5x, Mozilla, IE 6x) send %D1%85 for russian letter "x" and for all russian letter they send hex digits. How to convert this to native KOI8-R Charset ?
Or how to tell browser send form data in KOI8-R ?
Or how to generate html-page using libxml/libxslt in KOI8-R charset (I've read that only utf-8/16 output available) ?
Help!

wbr, Abylai
Moscow, Russia