[xml] Huge chunks in the callback function sax.characters

Hello,

I'm going to parse large xml-files and therefore  using SAX seems a good
idea.

When I parse throught the file I got no more than 4000 bytes. I assume this
is the maximum of the xmlChar length. I don't find any hints whether in the
documentation nor in the mailing list how I can increase the buffersize.
Is there any possiblity to handle such huge chunks with libxml->sax?

Thanks
Hans

Diese E-Mail (ggf. nebst Anhang) enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich
geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder
diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie

This e-mail (and any attachment/s) contains confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or