RE : [xml] Current line number and position with xmlTextReader AP I

Thanks.
Should it be an evolution? (store the position in the line)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Envoyé : vendredi 3 octobre 2003 14:32
À : GARNIER Pierre
Cc : xml gnome org
Objet : Re: [xml] Current line number and position with xmlTextReader API

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 02:41:07PM +0100, GARNIER Pierre wrote:
Hello,

I'm using xmlTextReader API.
I would like to know the position of the current node in the document
at any moment of the read.

I think that I can get the line number by calling :
  nbline = xmlGetLineNo(xmlTextReaderCurrentNode(reader));

  yes, that should work.

How can I get the position in the line? Is it possible?

  Hum, no, that's not stored in the tree :-\

Daniel