Re: [xml] xmlStrPrintf function

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 01:04:52PM -0700, Aleksey Sanin wrote:

 Since the patch is very small, and you have plenty of good reasons to
do so, fine. Go ahead, and commit...

Thanks! The patch is commited:

  cool,

BTW The C14N module will also be integrated into the new error handling
this won't change the API/ABI but I will have to touch your code a bit
I think. I will do my best to not break things though :-)

The tests in the suite provide pretty good coverage. And I am
recompiling xmlsec with CVS
version of libxml2 every other day anyway so even if you break something
we would quickly
find it out :)

  yeah. If one day I have some free time I will have to look
at your documentation for xmlsec, it looks good and that's an area
where I'm lacking seriously ...

Daniel