Re: [xml] code generation for C++

Can anyone point me at a package that will generate c++ headers and code
represent (and load using libxml2) a data structure defined by a DTD?

We have a tool (currently free) that does XML data binding to C structures
as you describe.  But it works with XML schema - not DTD's.  It can
interface with libxml2 or expat XML parsers on the back-end.  Go to:

http://www.obj-sys.com/freesoftware.shtml

If you would like to check it out.

I am aware of other commercial tools that can do this for DTD's.  But I
don't think they can interface with libxml2.  Drop me a note if you would
like information on these.

Regards,

Ed Day