Re: [xml] running libxml in kernel space (fwd)

Hi Gregor (nice to meet you here), All,

I can no longer resist to weight my in half-informed view:

(1) Isn't your exercise futile? Isn't Reiser FS designed to handle
zillions of little files, so that you can explode all the information
you want to put in one XML file in a directory hierarchy instead?
And use only a transformation to provide a 'XML-View' of this?
BTW: Have you read the 'Attributes - Schmattributes' paper?
http://epoxy.mrs.umn.edu/~minerg/homepage/fs.pdf

(2) What about a ASN.1 BER (subset) parser, can generate
a XML compatible Pseudo DOM. By default it has numeric
tags, but you can either add string tags or map them.

Regards,
Peter Jacobi