Re: [xml] Call for contribution of code samples

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 10:41:15PM -0800, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
Daniel,

Please find attached an example program that demonstrates how to use XPath
expression (create context, register known namespaces, evaluate
expression and
walk thru result nodes list). I've found this simple utility very
usefull myself and
would be glad if it'll help someone else :)

  Excellent, this area seems to confuse a lot of people, probably because
there is no doc describing those APIs ... This will be useful !

BTW, I found a "bug" in your parser1.c example:

  Haha :-) fixed
  Integrated in CVS, and commited, all this is on-line now,
    http://xmlsoft.org/examples/index.html

   thanks a lot,

Daniel