Re: [xml] Call for contribution of code samples

Daniel,

Please find attached an example program that demonstrates how to use XPath
expression (create context, register known namespaces, evaluate expression and walk thru result nodes list). I've found this simple utility very usefull myself and
would be glad if it'll help someone else :)

BTW, I found a "bug" in your parser1.c example:
        author: Daniel veillard

                                                  ^^^

:)

Aleksey