Re: [xml] Dictionnaries in libxml2

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 08:06:20PM +0900, Mike Hommey wrote:
Hi all,

I wondered if the Dictionnaries "API" was stable enough to use it for external
needs.
In fact, I need a very similar thing, and since I'm already linking to
libxml2, that would be silly not to use it, except if every new version of
libxml2 is likely to break my stuff... so this is my question ^^.

  Yes, it's now used by the core parser routines, that won't change.

Daniel