Re: [xml] RelaxNG structured error reporting

Hi,

Petr Pajas wrote:
Ok. Now I'm triying to get Relax NG errors using the old API but
I've faced a strange problem. If I use the same handlers as
xmllint:

 xmlRelaxNGSetParserErrors(ctxt,
  (xmlRelaxNGValidityErrorFunc) fprintf,
  (xmlRelaxNGValidityWarningFunc) fprintf,
  stderr);

 xmlRelaxNGSetValidErrors(ctxt,
  (xmlRelaxNGValidityErrorFunc) fprintf,
  (xmlRelaxNGValidityWarningFunc) fprintf,
  stderr);

Maybe you have different fprintf from the one libxml2 was compiled
with? Or you are doing something wrong.

Right! I noticed that libxml2 is compiled with thread support by default and my application was
single-threaded, so there were 2 different versions of fprintf. Hard to find for a newbie like me, sorry for
wasting bandwidth.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Manuel