"Re: [xml] relaxng - false error message"

Hi,

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 09:30:35PM +0100, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:

Hi,

I got a false error message, using "xmlRelaxNGValidateDoc" with a
relaxNG-schema + xml-file (located below).

[...]

_x.xml:*4*: element bar: Relax-NG validity error : Element *foo has
extra content: bar*
_x.xml fails to validate

[...]

Is this a known malfunction?

  the way libxml2 and jing operate is very very different. The way
libxml2 proceeds makes error reports harder in case where you have choices.
If you care about it bugzilla, but it's not simple to fix.

Daniel

Hope that it will work someday, to make it easier to validate with
libxml2; I will use the jing until then. I just fell in love with the
RelaxNg stuff :-)

Thanks,

Kasimier