Re: RE : [xml] Parsing invalid characters or entities ref

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 11:11:37AM +0100, GARNIER Pierre wrote:
In fact I was asking myself about the opportuneness to give the possibility
in the apis (as an option) to replace invalid characters - where it is
possible - by a given replacement character and so to continue parsing.

  Well, clearly this violates the behaviour stated by the XML spec.
So I don't think it's proper to add this for any kind of general processing.

Daniel