From: xml-admin gnome org [mailto:xml-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of
Sascha Breite
Sent: 14 May, 2003 11:25
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] unresolved external symbol
__imp__xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue

Dear all,

Maybe one of you can help me with this problem. Within my
source code I have
to use the following options:

      xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue = XML_DETECT_IDS | XML_COMPLETE_ATTRS;
      xmlSubstituteEntitiesDefault(1);

I tried to link an application using the current libxml2.lib
version 2.5.7
(from
http://www.zlatkovic.com/projects/libxml/libxml2-2.5.7.win32.zip), but
I got the error message:

      error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue

I checked the libxml2.dll but I didn't contain
'xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue'.
When I try an older version of libxml (e.g. 2.4.23) it is
working. Also, I
checked the header files and they seem ok.

Does anyone have an idea? Please answer to my email address,
because I am
not a member of the mailing list.

Thank you for your support and regards,

Sascha Breite