Re: [xml] "Re: [xml] namespace handling"'

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 05:20:23PM +0200, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
  But asking for a non-conformant behaviour because of "much namespace
declarations" or speed issues due to adoption of an improper interface
does not make sense to me, sorry :-\

I don't think this is non-conformant behaviour. I still see no things
that would be broken. Please clarify. What exactly would break?

  How do you handle

  <a>
     <b xmlns:n="foo">
        <n:c/>
     </b>
     <b xmlns:n="bar">
        <n:c/>
     </b>
  </a>

  in your scheme ? I mean once the document is loaded into a tree how
do you preserve the semantic of the local only namespaces ? And when
saving how do you make sure that the saved document is identical to the
one you loaded ?

Daniel