Re: [xml] calling xmlInitParser when initializing the python bindings?

Daniel Veillard wrote:

I need to initialize the mutex protecting the new variables.
Since it lives in globals.c, I suppose I need a xmlInitGlobals()
that would be called from xmlInitParser().

 Hum, use xmlInitThreads() instead that's a placeholder for this
Well, that does not seem to fit, since the variables and the mutex are
all static inside globals.c... I'll let you judge with the patch.

-sbi