[xml] calling xmlInitParser when initializing the python bindings?

Hi Daniel,

I'm finishing the patch to initialize per-threads globals.

I need to initialize the mutex protecting the new variables.
Since it lives in globals.c, I suppose I need a xmlInitGlobals()
that would be called from xmlInitParser().

I noticed that the python bindings don't call xmlInitParser().
If I add it in initlibxml2mod, I get all sorts of errors from the
memory debugging interface.

I guess there is a good reason not to call it. Any idea?

-sbi