Re: [xml] libxml2

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 05:55:51PM +0200, Mario Willems wrote:
Dear Sirs,

we are developing a software which will be used for commercial ways like
retail and more. We plan to make a box with cd, manual and more. For
this software we plan to use your libxml2 library. Is this possible and
can you give us your agreement to do this?

  yes and yes. Read the Copyright file coming with the distribution,
it's the MIT Licence and allows what you suggest. This is covered
explicitely in the FAQ too:
   http://xmlsoft.org/FAQ.html#License

Daniel