[xml] xsddata-test-suite

Daniel,

When I saw your ChangeLog entry concerning the date/time failures from
the xsddata test suite, I gave it a quick look and found something that
may explain some of the failures. The xsddata test suite expects a
gMonth value to be in the form "--MM" but XML Schema: Datatypes states
that a gMonth is "--MM--" which is what the code in xmlschematypes.c is
looking for. Also one of the tests has "---01" to be an invalid gMonth
but the code will see this as a valid gDay. I'm guessing that any other
date/time related failures in the test are related to facets
(minExclusive etc.).

--
Charles Bozeman <cbozeman hiwaay net>