[xml] Re: [xslt] Re: libxslt effects on _private member of libxml structures

So my dirty little secret is that another reason I want to keep the void *_private first is that you can use it as an isa pointer for Objective C, and then treat all the libxml data structures like Objective C objects. :)

Luca Padovani wrote:

[...]