[xml] libxml2 2.5.5 regression test warnings/failures

Hi!

I just compiled libxml2 2.5.5 on a Debian 3.0 (Woody) system (glibc 2.2.5
based). I passed the following flags to configure:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/stow/libxml2-2.5.5 --with-zlib --with-python
--with-readline --with-threads --with-history

Compiling libxml2 was no problem, but "make check" showed some "interesting"
effects for XInclude, Scripts, Schema, and Relax NG. I will send a separate
mail for each of the mentioned categories to keep the mails shorter (hoping
that makes them a bit easier to read).

Concerning XInlcude:

Testing fallback.xml
warning: failed to load external entity "test/XInclude/docs/something.xml"

That doc is indeed not present. However, I found something in

test/XInclude/ents/something.txt
test/XInclude/ents/something.xml

Is that the entity intended to be included? If so, it's probably just a path
problem (should probably be "ents" instead of "docs").

Thanks in advance for any info!

Greetings,

        Holger