Re: [xml] Setting textinsert.extension stops xslt at DBXML <informaltable>

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 09:47:55AM +0100, Steinar Bang wrote:
If I use the setting
  <xsl:param name="textinsert.extension" select="'1'" />
in my local customization style sheet, xslt processing of DocBook XSL
stops when encountering an <informaltable>.

Everything before, but not including, the <informaltable> is output.

Is this expected behaviour?  Or is it something I should report as a
bug, with version numbers, and a proper testcase?

  No idea, I don't know the DocBook stylesheets. Ask on docbook-apps
mailing-list and try to get a first answer there.

Daniel