Re: [xml] Setting xml:base for xml documents processed with xsltproc?

Daniel Veillard:
 You are asking for a behaviour different than the one specified by the
XInclude specification. I think you have a problem with your architecture.

Fair enough.

Is there some way I can set the base for the XML document being
processed by xsltproc?

  Currently no. At the libxml2 + libxslt API level taht would be doable though
but not with the program.

I guess for the moment I'll incur the extra web server hit.

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack