Re: [xml] debugging outputbuffer code in libxml

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 02:32:28PM -0500, Gennady Feldman wrote:
So what's the status of this fix? I am just curious since I have it
working fine locally on my development machine, and I haven't seen any
e-mails as to whether this was fixed/committed or not.

  I handed it to Igor waiting for him to commit it :-)
Igor if it's a problem I can do it (not this w.e. though),

Daniel