Re: [xml] how to get xmldecl encoding with SAX

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 04:42:03PM +0100, Petr Pajas wrote:
I'm actually using XML::LibXML::SAX perl interface to the SAX parser,
but the problem seems to be down in the libxml2 layer. To check this,
I've changed the textSAX.c program to print the encoding as follows:

  Hum, that can be in ctxt->input->encoding
It may also be available at the ctxt->encoding level after some data
have been processed like on the first StartElement

Daniel