Re: [xml] debugging outputbuffer code in libxml

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 11:23:56PM +0100, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
Thanks. As far as I can see with the debugger, you are right, the thing
really writes beyond the end of the allocated buffer, within the call to
xmlAllocOutputBuffer().

  I need to look at this. I'm surprized this wasn't caught by valgrind
on the regression tests of libxml2 and libxslt. Maybe I don't do enough
memory conversion testing.

However, I would rather not mess with the code so basic to libxml
without having heard Daniel's opinion. I have nothing better to do at
the moment, true enough, but this will have to wait for the end of
Daniel's looooong weekend. :-)

  Well, libxml2 + libxslt is now over 150,000 lines of code, I definitely
can't "remember" everything. If someone pinpoint a bug and someone else can
reproduce it ... well the fix should probably go in.

Daniel