Re: [xml] Run-time error during XML parse

On Mon, June 30, 2003 13:33 Sriram Chadalavada wrote:

Hello everyone,
    I am a newbie to LibXML. As part of my project, I need to be
able to parse an XML document and retrieve the attribute values
of a particular node.

I used code from John Fleck's Libxml tutorial and tried to parse
this document:

I copied your test document from your mail, and found there were a
couple of errors in the XML source (missing spaces after quoted
atribute names).  After correcting those mistakes, I tried to search
for nodes named "BUCKETS" using the utility "testXpath" (included in
the source distribution), and it worked perfectly.

Please validate your source file (using xmllint) before even
*thinking* about reporting an error, and then try one of the library
utilities to determine whether the problem is more likely in the
library or within your program.

Regards,
Bill