Re: [xml] xmlWriter

Ahh, an old habit I'm too used to to want to break ;)
And I should concur, living in the netherlands is something I enjoy a lot
^-^
Though I haven't heard the concept that dutch use many smilies before tho :)

I wouldn't say the xmlWriter 'll be funny, but it'll be a rather usefull
expansion I think :)

Tot ziens :)
    Jeroen Cranendonk

Even without looking at the email address :), the number of smileys :)))
in
your posts is a strong evidence for the origin from the Netherlands 8-)))
expect this xmlWriter :) to become a freakin' funny thing :))) :-P

Ciao,
Igor