RE: [xml] Libxml and iconv for PocketPC2002

From: Arda Tekin [mailto:arda tekin softhome net]
I couldn't understand the libxml library sources for WCE
platform and I
compiled libxml and iconv for PocketPC2002(X86Dbg, ARMDbg) in
Visual Embedded C++.

I don't really understand this. You couldn't understand how
to do something
but you were able to do it anyway? Is there anything that you
still need
help with?

Anyone who doesn't want to add useless msxml COM components
into their
projects can ask me for the binaries.

I'm very glad that you could do that successfully. I have
also suffered with
the hopelessness of MSXML on Windows CE. But it would be more
helpful if you
could tell us how to build it (maybe there should be a Visual
Embedded C++
project file in the libxml tarball) rather than have 1000
developers just
get binaries from you personally.

There is a CE project file in the tarball. It is unmaintained and I doubt it
still works. I was about to remove it for that reason. Is something
changing?

Ciao,
Igor