Re: [xml] Re: Re: Re: Compression?!

Yes, I did it once and it works good. The source can be configured to use
zlib at the compile time.

I don't know of a binary online, though. You'll have to build yourself.
Perhaps I should enable it in my build and link statically to zlib, so that
people don't forget to download it, like they forget iconv :-)

Ciao,
Igor

you are right. the file witch i have download, are not packed.
those called the files only .gz, but not packed..... *grrr*

did someone translate that lib for windows with zlib support?

"Igor Zlatkovic" <igor zlatkovic com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:006201c33a3e$8539ffe0$4809a8c0 raven
Thomas Rokohl writes:

"Thomas Rokohl" <rokohl raygina de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:...
 ok, i work with windows version 2.5.7+ for Windows, IA32.
 if i use xml.gz files witch i downloaded from the internet, the
parser
works
 fine.
You get compressed xml files and xmllint will parse them?
Then libz support is included.

It is not. I didn't compile those with zlib support. And I doubt someone
has
hacked my site just to put a zlib-enabled binary on it.

Ciao,
Igor