Re: [xml] Latest John Fleck's LibXML tutorial link

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 06:48, Lucas Brasilino wrote:
Hi Daniel:

      What about linking latest John Fleck's LibXML tutorial
(http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/tutorial/index.html)
from developer documentation page? :)

The version on Inkstain is just a working draft, which I have not had
time to finish. I stage it there for comments before committing the
polished version to cvs. The "official" version is linked on Daniel's
page off his documentation page:
http://www.xmlsoft.org/docs.html
Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Not only isn't reality real - it's an illusion created by unreal people to
sell real people unnecesary cars." - Griffy